For many years, we are so busy to work with our eco-friendly hotel to achieve the lowest possible impact on the surrounding area, and our environment, which is of rare beauty and is protected by the National Park Tuscan Archipelago. Our green choice has allowed us in 2003 to join the “Legambiente Turismo”. “Legambiente Turismo” is a widespread environmental association in Italy. This quality label distinguishes the institutions, in the measures for the environmentally sustainable development and promotion of resources on the environment.
Since 2012, our eco-friendly hotel uses only energy from renewable sources and was awarded by the prestigious European eco-label EU (DE / 025/360), certifies the products and services of the European Community eco-friendly.
Thanks to our intensive efforts in recent years, we received some major awards:
- 1st National Award EU Ecolabel 2015 (ISPRA – Ministry of Environment, Land and Sea / Rimini)
- Oscar for ecotourism – Award for Communication (Legambiente / Milan)
- Award “I migliori 7 hotels ecologici d’Italia” (Legambiente / Roma)
- Award “Hotel più ecologico della Toscana” (“label” region of Tuscany and Legambiente / Florence)
- Honored for his efforts to ensure the proper disposal of waste (Legambiente / Florence)
- Award “La casa della Rondine” (National Park of the Tuscan Archipelago)
- Award for innovation in the energy sector,” AMICO DEL CLIMA “(Legambiente / Bologna)
- Oscar for ecotourism – Eco-Hotels Elba Island (Legambiente / Milan)
- Greenleader-Tripadvisor from 2014
An ecological swimming pool ideal for children We are happy to inform our guests that the pool was equipped with a modern Bayrol autopilot system. The system is used by a new method for producing chlorine (directly from salt) and an electronic control system ensures a constant water parameter. So we can forget the strong smell of chlorine, dry hair, discoloration of costumes and eye irritations. Ideal for children!